DEFECTS/ WRONG ITEMS SENT WITHIN SINGAPORE
- We apologize if a defective or wrong item was sent. For such cases, we will require them to be mailed back to us via registered mail or obtain a copy of Certificate of Posting (COP) at the post office.
- This will be made known in the email accordingly. Please do not send the item(s) back on your own accord.
- In such circumstances, if there is a replacement piece available, it will be sent out upon receiving the RA tracking number or snapshot of COP. However, if the item is no longer available, the customer will be allowed to make an exchange to another item, or opt for a store credit code. There will strictly not be any cash refunds.
- Once the return is processed, Buyer will receive Store Credit Code with amounts that are the paid amounts of the returned product’s value less the discount (if any). Buyer can use the Store Credit Code to offset against future purchases within 3-month from issue date. The code will expire after 3 months.
- All exchanges and returns have to be done within 7 working days from date of posting and 7 working days after an email has been sent on the return/exchange procedure. Requests for exchanges and returns thereafter will not be entertained. Please kindly retain your parcel in original condition in such cases.
- Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a snapshot of the defect or incorrect piece for us to advise you further.
- All return items must be in their original condition, unwashed and unworn with the tag intact should it come with it. Items which do not fulfill these criteria will be rejected duly.
- Measurements stated may vary 2 – 4 cm as items are mass produced. In such cases, it will not be considered a defect and no exchanges will be carried out.
- For accuracy of items, do refer to measurements stated.
- For printed items, do allow for slight variance as every individual piece may appear differently due to fabric placement.
- Colors shown may have slight variance on different screens as different tech devices have different specifications. As such, colors may be portrayed with slight differences. This applies especially for brighter hues. Requests for exchange/ return due to such reason will be rejected.
- For items with light colored base, there may be slight small black dots which are not obvious. As this does not change the overall appearance of the item, it will not be considered a defect.
- For all exchange/return parcels being sent back, do email in the snapshot of the COP (Certificate of Postage) or RA Tracking receipt as required, to email@example.com to inform us so that we can keep a lookout for your parcel(s).
- Do kindly seek our confirmation prior to sending any item back.
- All ON SALE items are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-returnable, even for sizes. Please kindly read the descriptions and measurements carefully.
- We reserve the right to reject any returns and exchanges that do not comply with the conditions stated above. If the package is not accepted, it will be sent back to the Buyers at their expense and any exchange will not be granted.